First ever Bash was success!!
But when Bash again?!
Subscribe below to get notified first!
Welcome to Bash.
Join us to learn the latest advancements in the world of Web3, such as decentralized social media, GameFI and DeFi innovations. Meet and connect with other web3 builders, investors, and enthusiasts in person.
Bash offers a diverse range of keynote speeches, panel discussions and more. You'll have the opportunity to learn from industry experts, experience the latest technology, and network with like-minded individuals.
Innovation Home, Kamppi
Kansakoulukatu 3, 00100 Helsinki
Meet our speakers
Jakob Mikkel Hansen, CEO Nordic Blockchain Association
CEO & co-founder
Co-founder, NFT Tallinn
CEO, Wof Labs
Finnish National Gallery
CEO, Co-Founder Membrane Finance
CEO & Co-Founder, Norm XYZ
Magnus Jones, Nordic Blockchain & Innovation Lead at EY Tax & Law
CEO Danish Blockchain Labs
The Finnish Innovation Fund, Speakers TBA
CEO & Co-Founder, TX
Founder of Habbo NFT & NFT Director, Sulake Oy
Tomi Dahlberg, Ph.D. (econ)
board professional, professor of IS
CEO, Dot. Legal Design
CEO & Co-Founder, Xellox
What is bash.?
Bash is a cutting-edge conference that brings together the brightest minds in the Nordic Web3 space. Event takes place on April 27th, 2023.
Held annually in Finland, Bash is the premier event for anyone interested in the latest developments and advancements in this rapidly-evolving field.
Bash features a variety of engaging and informative sessions led by the leading experts in the Web3 ecosystem. This includes keynotes, panel discussions, and hands-on workshops.
Attendees have the opportunity to connect with like-minded people from the region and beyond, making Bash the perfect event to learn, collaborate, and push the Nordic Web3 communities forward.
Whether you're a builder, experienced developer, a researcher, or simply someone with an interest in the future of the Internet, Bash is an event you don't want to miss!
● 10:30 - 11:00: Doors Open and Lanyard Collection
● 11:00 - 11:15: Opening Remarks
● 11:20 - 11:40: Jarmo Suoranta, From Idea to Launch: The Process of Building a Web3 Service
● 11:45 - 12:10: Niklas Agerbech, Understanding the security risks and challenges of Web3 technologies
● 12:20 - 12:30: Samuel Harjupää, Security, Privacy, and Trust in Web3: How to Ensure User Confidence
● 12:30 - 12:40: Vincent Wekström NFT Brand Activations done right
● 12:45 - 13:25: Lunch Break
● 13:30-13:45: Johanna Eiramo, The Intersection of Art and Technology: Exploring the Digital Art Landscape
● 13:50 - 14:20: SITRA, Finland’s web3 regulation framework
● 14:20 - 14:40: Jakob Mikkel Hansen, Advancing Blockchain and Web3 in the Nordics-Nordic Blockchain association
● 14:45 - 15:15: Magnus Jones, REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on Markets in Crypto-assets, and amending Directive (MiCa)
● 15:25 - 15:40: Tomi Dahlberg, Is blockchain able to offer superior cybersecurity for data?
● 16:00 - 16:30: Juha Viitala & Martin Wichmann, Stablecoin Adoption: Barriers, Challenges, and Opportunities
● 16:45 - 17:05: Sander Gansen, Building Strong and Engaged Communities in the Web3 Era
● 17:10 - 17:40: Mika Timonen, How to onboard masses from web2 to web3 (gaming)
● 17:45 - 18:00: Joonatan Lintala, The Rise of Web3 Social Networks: Building Communities on the Blockchain
● 18:00 - 18:20: Elina Arponen, Gaming on the Blockchain: The Benefits of Decentralization
● 18:20 - 18:40: Antti Innanen, The Intersection of Web3 and AI: Opportunities and Ethical Considerations
● 18:40 - 20:00: Networking Drinks